Need an insurnce plan? The SPCCU has you covered! Check out our insurance products below.
The Family Critical Illness Plan
Your benefits and special features:
- Take care of the ones you love! The Family Critical Illness Plan provides critical illness coverage for you and up to FIVE of your eligible family members.
- Access up to $90,000 dollars worth of coverage should you or any of your covered family members become diagnosed with one of the six specified critical illnesses: cancer, heart attack, stroke, paralysis, major burns, coma.
- You or any eligible family member may enroll for coverage under the Family Critical Illness Plan up to age 59, including the day prior to 60th birthday; children may be enrolled prior to age 26.
- Permanently disabled children are covered up to age 76, once enrolled before age 26. Proof of disability is required upon enrollment.
- Qualify easily for coverage with no medical examination required when you sign up!
Filling a claim:
To file a Critical Illness claim, you must complete and submit a Claim Form along with a detailed medical
report signed by an attending physician and other supporting medical reports from the specialist
qualified in the respective field.
For more information, terms and conditions, please enquire at the credit union.
To learn more go to our Products & Services page: